Avon Brochure 18 – the Christmas Edition!
All of you Avon fans out there will be happy to know that I have just launched Avon UK’s Brochure 18. Believe it or not, this new brochure is Avon’s Christmas edition, and though it may seem early, there are actually only two months left until the big day! I have already started my Christmas shopping and will be doing more from this brochure… I reckon it’s better to get in there early to avoid the stress of the Christmas rush!
With that said, let me introduce you to the new book (just click on the picture below to be taken to my personal online brochure)…
The brochure front says that it contains ‘unmissable offers on presents for everyone!’, and it isn’t lying! Not only are there hundreds of Christmas gift ideas inside, but there are plenty of treats and free gifts for you too. Here are my brochure highlights:
- Pages 1-83 are packed full of wonderful, affordable gift ideas for men, women, girls, boys and babies, as well as Christmas themed home products to make Christmas day that little bit more special. It would take forever to list all of the lovely things up for grabs, so it’s best to just have a browse and see if anything takes your fancy!
- Across Pages 46-83 you can get a designer Ungaro watch, for him or for her, for just £9.99 (worth £35) with ANY purchase!
- Pages 85-99 feature Avon’s Christmas fashion collection, which includes many pieces of stunning jewellery and accessories with up to 50% off everything!
- If you spend £10 or more on skincare products across Pages 116-137 you will receive a FREE mock croc Luxury Vanity Case.
- You will receive a FREE Party Glamour Gift Set, which contains Limited Edition SuperShock Mascara in ‘Black’, Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in ‘Gold Vision’ and Little Red Dress Purse Spray ,when you spend £12 on make up and/or fragrance across Pages 184-233!
- If you click here you can also view Brochure 18’s SALE BROCHURE which is full of quality Avon products at very low prices.
As usual, there are also countless other beauty bargains to be had, as well as discounted gift sets throughout the rest of the brochure, so keep an eye out.
To view my personal online brochure, click on the image above or click here. Don’t forget that if you live in the UK and are willing to pay for postage (which will be charged at standard Royal Mail prices) you can place your orders with me using my brochure. I will need all orders by 8pm on Wednesday 17th October, and everything will be posted out from Tuesday 23rd October. For more information visit my Order Avon From Me page.
Posted on October 8, 2012, in Order Avon and tagged 18, 2012, @Bewitchery_, Avon, bblog, bblogger, bbloggers, Beauty, beauty blog, Bewitchery, Blog, Brochure, Brochure 18, Christmas, Gifts, Order, Order Avon, UK. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.